And the fashion pack roll onto another city… Milan! The italians do lots of things well – architecture, pizza, shoes and style, to name a few. I know every year, without a doubt, that I’ll love some of the looks coming out of Milan – it never fails to impress me. This season my Milan favourites were Marni, Jil Snader, Prada & Fendi.
A quick look at the trends spotted in Milan:
- sharp, military tailoring
- 70’s, lamé, pleats, tweed
- colours: rust, teal, purple, mustard
- mixing fabrics, texture & proportions
- embellishments & fur
- bright totes, small handbags