I honestly can’t believe its January 1st 2011! The last year has just flown by… I can’t say it was a bad year – I started this blog, visited some great places, got a promotion, had an op to fix my knee, got a Mulberry Alexa, made new friends, re-found my love of the gym and lost some weight among other things! I also kept to my resolutions made this time last year, which was impressive! I have started my list for this year, and down below you will see some of my ideas/plans/resolutions for 2011 that are relevant for this blog – I wont bore you with the rest!
- I’m finally going to start posting pics of outfits I wear here
- I’m going to invest in pieces that will last – namely shoes, bags and jewels
- I intend to try settle on my ‘signature style‘ for once and for all!
- I hope to meet other bloggers in the flesh and make some more good connections
- I’m going to take far more pictures of my life – starting with my trip to China later this month
- I will go to the gym at least 3 times a week!
- A photography course is on the cards…
- I hope to find a hairdresser I love and trust
images via We Heart It
Do you believe in making resolutions or promises to yourself? I’d love to hear what they are!
Here’s to a great 2011 for all my fantastic readers xx